Drag box to select area
The Pasta Shop was originally founded over 25 years ago as part of the Rockridge Market Hall complex, a European style food market near the Rockridge Bart station. The 4th street Berkeley location opened in 1998 and features a larger cheese counter, a candy and chocolate bar, an olive oil bar, book shop and an extensive selection of condiments and other kitchen products. It also has a deli kitchen, which is very popular with local shoppers and office workers. The deli sells gourmet soups, salads, sandwiches, cookies and pastries.
1786 4th St, Berkeley, CA 94710
- Accessibility Details: Ramp in front of Peet's
- Hours: Daily, 10:30am - 6:30pm
- Accessible: yes