Berkeley Piano Club
Drag box to select area
Located in a quaint house that is removed from the street, the Berkeley Piano Club has been in operation since its founding in 1893. Rich with both musical and non-musical history, the property the club is situated on was recently designated a Berkeley landmark. The internationally known club includes a private performance space and also operates as a place of study. It is available for rental and recitals.
2724 Haste St, Berkeley, CA 94704