Five faculty member in fields as diverse as engineering and African American studies have been named as recipients of UC Berkeley's 2013 Distinguished Teaching Awards, according to an article in the Daily Californian.
The winners and their departments are:
- Rauri Bowie, integrative biology
- Darcy Grigsby, history of art
- Timothy Hampton, French and comparative literature
- Terry Johnson, engineering
- Ula Taylor, African American studies.
The recipients will receive their awards in a ceremony April 24 at 5 p.m. in the Zellerbach Playhouse
You may read the complete Daily Cal article here.