- Parent Education Workshop: Redirecting Children's Behavior
October 2-November 27, 2012. No class on November 6.
Parents will learn how to:
- Reduce arguing, scolding, reminding and yelling
- Feel positive about parenting skills
- Promote change in your children's behavior
- Promote agreement on discipline with your spouse
Parents who take this workshop will find that their children gain:
- Self responsibility and good decision-making skills
- Enhanced self esteem
- Self motivation and initiative
- Cooperation skills and successful attitudes
- Resistance to peer pressure
The class is taught by Leslie Hites, founder and director of The Renaissance School. Leslie is a parent educator and coach as well as a trainer for the International Network of Children and Families.
The cost for the workshop is:
$125 per parent of The Renaissance School community
$175 per couple of The Renaissance School community
$299 per guest parent
$495 per two guest parents
The fee includes workbook and reference book.
For more information, email: info@TheRenaissanceSchool.org or call: 510-531-8566.