Protecting Community Wellbeing
- What would it mean to bring New York City 'stop and frisk' practices to the Bay area?
- Why are police departments adopting military tactics and practices?
- Who benefits from such practices?
- How are police being used to suppress dissent?
- What has been the impact on vulnerable communities?
- How are communities responding"
- What is your vision of a safe and healthy community?
We are calling on all people to connect, collaborate and JOIN TOGETHER in defining our vision of community wellbeing and the role of public servants in protecting it.
Hosted by Break the Chains and organizers from the ACLU-NC, Fellowship of Reconciliation, SOA Watch-East Bay, Drug Policy Alliance, East Bay Social Forum. Endorsed by Occupy4Prisoners, National Lawyers Guild Mass Incarceration Committee and All of Us or None.