Let's get down to business.
In addition to news and events, Berkeley Patch also offers opportunities for local businesses to connect with the community.
Every local business has a space on Berkeley Patch. We've already done the legwork to create it for you. Take a look in our Places section and you'll find a page for your business. If you can't see it, let us know by emailing email@example.com.
You can claim your listing at any time, and have more control over how your business is presented online. You can provide more in-depth information, such as specials and deals, and even add your Facebook page or Twitter account to your business profile.
Your listing gives your business a voice on Patch. And, if you're an active user, your friends, neighbors and potential new customers get a better sense of who you are, what your business offers and what your community means to you.
As our readers and your customers see your business name interacting on the site, you build credibility, establish a personality behind the brand and make an impression in your customers' minds.
By claiming your listing, you will find more value in your space on Patch. It's a place to interact with your community and connect with them outside of the store or restaurant.
HOW TO CLAIM YOUR LISTING:
- Visit your local Patch site. If you're already a user, make sure you log in first.
- Click on the "Places" tab at the top of the page.
- Search for your business/organization and click on it.
- Scroll half down the page to where it says, "Do you own or manage this location? Claim it!"Click on "Claim It."
- Login and complete the four-question form providing all necessary information to expedite your claim.
- We take claiming very seriously, so please allow 3-5 business days for us to evaluate and approve your claim. You will be notified via email once it is approved.